For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future. Select a child from any available country or call our office to ask about children from unlisted countries or additional children from listed countries. There are many more children waiting.
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800.342.5531.
- ID Number
- Mar 12, 2006
- 11 years
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 3 brothers, 1 sister
- Estimated Population
- 6,961,049 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly smaller than West Virginia
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 7.78 deaths/1,000 population
- Western Africa, bordering the Bight of Benin, between Benin and Ghana
- This small, sub-Saharan economy suffers from anemic economic growth and depends heavily on both commercial and subsistence agriculture, which provides employment for a significant share of the labor force.
- African (37 tribes; largest and most important are Ewe, Mina, and Kabre) 99%, European and Syrian-Lebanese less than 1%
- State Religion
- Christian 29%, Muslim 20%, indigenous beliefs 51%
- Child Care Ministries
In cooperation with the church leaders, In 2012 International Child Care Ministries was able to start partnering with these pastors by assisting with the support of their children. Our ICCM program in Togo is small, but as the church grows, more opportunities for future involvement from ICCM will become available. ICCM desires to stand alongside these pastoral families to encourage them in their service to the Lord.