For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
What does Super Sponsor mean? Our Super Sponsor used to sponsor over 600 kids, but now is unable to continue to support. To choose one of these children, look under country "Super Sponsor."
Vitor Gonzaga dos Santos
- ID Number
- Aug 16, 2005
- 12 years
- Pastor Jose Emilio Emerenciano
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 1 brother, 1 sister
- Estimated Population
- 199,321,413 (July 2012 est)
- Land Area
- slightly smaller than the US
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- Eastern South America, bordering the Atlantic Ocean
- Characterized by large and well-developed agricultural, mining, manufacturing, and service sectors, Brazil's economy outweighs that of all South American countires, and Brazil is expanding its presence in the world markets.
- white 53.7%, mulatto (mixed white and black) 38.5%, black 6.2%, other (includes Japanese, Arab, Amerindian) 0.9%, unspecified 0.7% (2000 census)
- State Religion
- Roman Catholic (nominal) 73.6%, Protestant 15.4%, Spiritualist 1.3%, Bantu/voodoo 0.3%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.2%, none 7.4% (2000 census)
- Child Care Ministries
ICCM in Brazil began in 1980. School begins the first of March and ends the middle of December.