For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
What does Super Sponsor mean? Our Super Sponsor used to sponsor over 600 kids, but now is unable to continue to support. To choose one of these children, look under country "Super Sponsor."
- ID Number
- May 31, 2006
- 11 years
- DoÃ�Â±a Adela School
- basketball, toy cars, drawing
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 5 brothers, 2 sisters
- Estimated Population
- 103,775,002 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly larger than Arizona
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 4.98 deaths/1,000 population
- Southeastern Asia, archipelago between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea, east of Vietnam
- Philippine GDP grew 7.6% in 2010, spurred by consumer demand, a rebound in exports and investments, and election-related spending, before cooling to 3.9% in 2011, and 4.8% in 2012.
- Tagalog 28.1%, Cebuano 13.1%, Ilocano 9%, Bisaya/Binisaya 7.6%, Hiligaynon Ilonggo 7.5%, Bikol 6%, Waray 3.4%, other 25.3%
- State Religion
- Catholic 82.9% (Roman Catholic 80.9%, Aglipayan 2%), Muslim 5%, Evangelical 2.8%, Iglesia ni Kristo 2.3%, other Christian 4.5%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.6%, none 0.1%
- Child Care Ministries