For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
What does Super Sponsor mean? Our Super Sponsor used to sponsor over 600 kids, but now is unable to continue to support. To choose one of these children, look under country "Super Sponsor."
Andrea Noemi Irala Gonzalez
- ID Number
- Feb 04, 2010
- 7 years
- Juan Wesley
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 2 sisters
- Estimated Population
- 6,541,591 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly smaller than California
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 4.59 deaths/1,000 population
- Central South America, northeast of Argentina, southwest of Brazil
- Landlocked Paraguay has a market economy distinguished by a large informal sector, featuring re-export of imported consumer goods to neighboring countries, as well as the activities of thousands of microenterprises and urban street vendors
- mestizo (mixed Spanish and Amerindian) 95%, other 5%
- State Religion
- Roman Catholic 89.6%, Protestant 6.2%, other Christian 1.1%, other or unspecified 1.9%, none 1.1%
- Child Care Ministries
International Child Care Ministries was started in Paraguay in March of 1983.