For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
Erill Joy Zabala
- ID Number
- Oct 16, 2006
- 11 years
- Ormoc City SPED Center
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 1 brother, 2 sisters
- Estimated Population
- 103,775,002 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly larger than Arizona
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 4.98 deaths/1,000 population
- Southeastern Asia, archipelago between the Philippine Sea and the South China Sea, east of Vietnam
- Philippine GDP grew 7.6% in 2010, spurred by consumer demand, a rebound in exports and investments, and election-related spending, before cooling to 3.9% in 2011, and 4.8% in 2012.
- Tagalog 28.1%, Cebuano 13.1%, Ilocano 9%, Bisaya/Binisaya 7.6%, Hiligaynon Ilonggo 7.5%, Bikol 6%, Waray 3.4%, other 25.3%
- State Religion
- Catholic 82.9% (Roman Catholic 80.9%, Aglipayan 2%), Muslim 5%, Evangelical 2.8%, Iglesia ni Kristo 2.3%, other Christian 4.5%, other 1.8%, unspecified 0.6%, none 0.1%
- Child Care Ministries