For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
Sthephania Ramos Rivera
- ID Number
- Oct 27, 2007
- 10 years
- Jardin Timonel
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 1 sister
- Estimated Population
- 17,067,369 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly smaller than twice the size of Montana
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 5.8 deaths/1,000 population
- Southern South America, bordering the South Pacific Ocean, between Argentina and Peru
- Chile has a market-oriented economy characterized by a high level of foreign trade and a reputation for strong financial institutions and sound policy.
- white and white-Amerindian 95.4%, Mapuche 4%, other indigenous groups 0.6%
- State Religion
- Roman Catholic 70%, Evangelical 15.1%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.1%, other Christian 1%, other 4.6%, none 8.3%
- Child Care Ministries
The Free Methodist Church in Chile was organized in 1986 and became an annual conference in 1999. Project Jerusalem, which began in 2001, is a church-planting project located in a desperate and dangerous area of Santiago. The children located in this area struggle daily for food and clothing in homes which are often unstable. ICCM is a critical partner in bringing the hope of Jesus to these children.