For $30/month you can sponsor a child and offer hope for a brighter future.
Once you choose a child, please call our office at 800-342-5531 x502 to confirm your selection of a child, as our website is under construction. Thanks!
Important note: When you select a child to sponsor, please write down their "ID Number" (example: NI100-00015) or copy "Ctrl+C" it before proceeding. You will need the child's number to complete the sponsorship transaction.
If you have questions or problems at any point in the process of sponsoring, please call us - 800-342-5531 x502.
- ID Number
- Nov 11, 2007
- 10 years
- Etiose Camp School
- running, climbing
- education, food, clothing
- attends church and Sunday school
- 1 sister
- Estimated Population
- 170,123,740 (July 2012 est.)
- Land Area
- slightly more than twice the size of California
- Literacy Rate
- Death Rate
- 13.48 deaths/1,000 population
- Western Africa, bordering the Gulf of Guinea, between Benin and Cameroon
- Oil-rich Nigeria has been hobbled by political instability, corruption, inadequate infrastructure, and poor macroeconomic management
- Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the following are the most populous and politically influential: Hausa and Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%
- State Religion
- Muslim 50%, Christian 40%, indigenous beliefs 10%
- Child Care Ministries
International Child Care Ministries began in Nicaragua in January, 2006